Please beware of internet scams!
1. Do not accept ANY money order or check for online transactions! PERIOD!
2. Do not accept "Lottery Winnings" from ANYONE! If you did not play, you cannot win!
3. Do not use your personal bank accounts to wash money.
4. Check for a valid ID for ANY transaction, large or small. Record the information.
5. DO NOT REPLY TO FREE ads that seem TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
6. If applicable, please do your research on the other party in the transaction.
7. ANYONE who claims they want you to send back money from a check or money order they sent you is SCAMMING YOU!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: Your bank will come after you, even if you are a victim of a scam!!!
|Sunday, 10 February, 2013|
Good Travel Advice That Everyone Should Follow
- Community / Tour Packages, Vacation Deals
There are many horror stories about a traveling for vacation.In many cases, a ruined vacation is
caused by a lack of proper organization.
Take turns at driving when you are going to be on the
road for long hours. If you drive until you are too tired ...
|Saturday, 09 February, 2013|
Going On A Trip? Use These Tips For Easy Travel
- Community / Travel Agents & Tour Operators
You are probably second-guessing your vacation in this year because of the bad economy. Read on for
some great tips for the bank.
You should get the National Park season pass if you go to these
type of parks often. They are only $50 and will get you in...