Please beware of internet scams!
1. Do not accept ANY money order or check for online transactions! PERIOD!
2. Do not accept "Lottery Winnings" from ANYONE! If you did not play, you cannot win!
3. Do not use your personal bank accounts to wash money.
4. Check for a valid ID for ANY transaction, large or small. Record the information.
5. DO NOT REPLY TO FREE ads that seem TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
6. If applicable, please do your research on the other party in the transaction.
7. ANYONE who claims they want you to send back money from a check or money order they sent you is SCAMMING YOU!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: Your bank will come after you, even if you are a victim of a scam!!!
|Monday, 03 April, 2017|
Irvine Real Estate Agents Helps You Prepare For An Open House
(Orange County, California)
If you want to prepare for an open house, consider meeting local Irvine real estate agents to help
you through the process. Our professionally trained agents will advice you on how to host an open
house and to increase its value. We also deal with townhom...
|Monday, 20 March, 2017|
Find Balance In Golden Years With Senior Home Care Philadelphia
Reaching golden years often lead to new challenges to experience regarding health, finances, and
many other aspects. However, it is important for seniors to keep these things in perspective even
when life becomes traumatic. Philadelphia Home Care offers B...