Please beware of internet scams!
1. Do not accept ANY money order or check for online transactions! PERIOD!
2. Do not accept "Lottery Winnings" from ANYONE! If you did not play, you cannot win!
3. Do not use your personal bank accounts to wash money.
4. Check for a valid ID for ANY transaction, large or small. Record the information.
5. DO NOT REPLY TO FREE ads that seem TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
6. If applicable, please do your research on the other party in the transaction.
7. ANYONE who claims they want you to send back money from a check or money order they sent you is SCAMMING YOU!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: Your bank will come after you, even if you are a victim of a scam!!!
|Friday, 15 July, 2011|
The #1 Nigerian stocks eBook
To help you build a portfolio of high yield Nigerian stocks that overall will provide a stream of
income for life... The #1 Nigerian stocks eBook that shows you how to trade Nigerian Stocks Online
in the Nigerian stock exchange