Travel Agents & Tour Operators
Please beware of internet scams!
1. Do not accept ANY money order or check for online transactions! PERIOD!
2. Do not accept "Lottery Winnings" from ANYONE! If you did not play, you cannot win!
3. Do not use your personal bank accounts to wash money.
4. Check for a valid ID for ANY transaction, large or small. Record the information.
5. DO NOT REPLY TO FREE ads that seem TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
6. If applicable, please do your research on the other party in the transaction.
7. ANYONE who claims they want you to send back money from a check or money order they sent you is SCAMMING YOU!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED: Your bank will come after you, even if you are a victim of a scam!!!
|Monday, 11 February, 2013|
Travel Is A Breeze With These Awesome Travel Tips
There are dozens of horrible stories that people can share with you about traveling experience. In
many cases, the problems could have been averted through proper planning.
If you lose your
belongings, the authorities can still figure out that the lu...
Sightseeing Can Be Fun But You Need To Be Safe
Traveling can be a lot of fun but most people do not enjoy actually planning the trip. It can be
stressful trying to keep all the logistics of your travel plans straight. Read these guidelines on
how to plan for a trip so you will enjoy it.